samedi 6 mars 2010

It is a long day...

I'm the one who said the words, and yet I am the one crying.
I guess there is no easy way to say "I think I don't love you anymore".

And now you're the one asking what you can do to make me feel better.
And all the while I know you will cry when I can't see you.

We've built so many things, made so many promises...
Our child is the most precious thing I have in this world.

And I've managed to speak these words.
The words I have been dreading for months.

But I had to. I had be honest with you and with myself.
And now I don't know how to make it up to you.

We will try to make it work somehow, we said.
But at the bottom of my heart there is little hope.

And down to my very soul I wish things had been otherwise.
And I'm trying to figure out how and when it all happened.

I just wish this day would end.
And I can't bring myself to kiss you...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire