jeudi 18 février 2010

tying words

It all started out in infinite boredom.
On the one hand I'm one of the luckiest people on Earth. I'm paid to sit there, edit an official letter once in a while, and sort out a couple of petty administrative issues; thus, about forty hours of my week are spent wasting time on the inter,et, and at the end of the month a generous paycheck still makes its way to my bank account. Thinking about it, I must admit I feel a bit ashamed.
On the other hand, that boredom is sometimes quite unbearable. I mean, who could just sit there doing nothing productive whatsoever for so many hours and not wantto throw himself out the window?!

That's why I started tweeting. Out of utter boredom.

And well, I like blabbering a lot, and tweets are just too short sometimes, so i thought I'd start a blog so I can write a bit more, and see what comes out of it; though most probably nothing will, but at least it will keep me busy for a while.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire